Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Decorating: Tabletop Graveyard

Meet my new favorite Halloween decoration: the Instant Cemetery!


I got this on Etsy, and if you don't already know Etsy, I'm really, really sorry for introducing you to your new addiction. It's this awesome site where people sell things they made by hand - anything from clothes to paintings to makeup to Instant Cemeteries!

This was made by Crafterella, and came packed in an adorable paint can. (It even had one of those paint can openers!) Each of the tombstones is drawn by her and then printed on heavy cardstock with a built-in stand thing on the back.

I like the fact that there are so many of them, because I love the look of things (books, candles, what have you) massed on a table. I have these on my dining room buffet, which has a mirrored back. Thus, you could probably blow these pictures up and see who I was murdering in my dining room.

Not that I'm murdering anyone in my dining room. Just saying.





No comments:

Post a Comment